The Entrepreneur Code is the culmination of its founder’s twenty-plus years of training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in hundreds of entrepreneurs, young and old, male and female, who were on the path to starting and growing their own successful small business.
The concept of The Entrepreneur Code can best be defined by looking at the definition of the words separately, then combined.
The Entrepreneur Code is built on a proven process that forces you to examine every aspect of the business building process.
To begin cracking The Entrepreneur Code, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you really cut out to be an entrepreneur? How do you know?
- Just how big is your “really big idea? What have you done to validate your idea?
- Who is your model customer, what are their hot buttons, and why should they buy from you?
- Who are your competitors and how to do you plan to compete and ultimately defeat them?
- What do you know about the marketplace? Is it growing, shrinking, changing fast, already crowded?
- How would your life change if you succeed?
- How would your life change if you fail?
You should only start a small business when you can ask and answer every possible question relative to those topics and more.
This website is here to help you accomplish this important task with its assortment of advice, articles, videos, podcasts, and special events.
To make sure you never miss a thing, subscribe to the Entrepreneur Code Newsletter by clicking here.